Do you cook dinner every night? or does your hubby or s/o helpou or do you take out?

I do the majority of the cooking, we someties do it together, he will take over when /i cant or dont want to and maybe once a month or twice if lucky we will get pizza or somthing like that.

21lisa72

Asked by 21lisa72 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope, I do not cook dinner every night.

My husband and I both cook. Between the two of us, we cook dinner 3-4 times a week.The rest of the time we eat out, have take away or delivery. We are empty nesters now, so since it's just the two of us, we cook and eat at home a lot less than we used to when our son was growing up.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I cook around 5 x per week. The other 2 days are takeout. Hubby never cooks.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I do most of the cooking. DH is military and he works late or is away fairly often, so I'm used to doing the cooking. When he is home, he will cook if I ask him to (and he's pretty good at it), and occasionally we go out to eat. We don't do much fast food, we don't really like it. If we aren't cooking at home, we are eating at a nicer restaurant. But that's only maybe once every couple of months if that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I cook every night and do it myself. My husband knows I am just that way and dont want anyone in my way when I am cooking. About once a week we do try and eat out. Sometimes it is more like once every two weeks though. When we do eat out its usually KFC, Chinese or Pizza.

Answer by gemgem at 3:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I cook probably 70% of the time. Dh cooks probably 25% and we'll do take-out or a restaurant the other 5%. Our schedules just work out that I am home first and able to devote the time to cooking at that part of the day. DH nearly always packs lunches (for all of us) and we probably take 50-50 on breakfast, so I think we even-out nicely on the food production chores.

The laundry is a different beast....
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I typically cook. DH does help out when he's not on the evening shift. We live in a tiny town with only one take out option - and a very tight budget and a large family - so cooking at home is typically our course of action :) Which is fine because I love to cook :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I cook about 6 nights a week and we go out around once a week. If there's a homecooked meal, I've made it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I cook every night that we eat at ho hubby doesn't cook but he does do the dishes
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I do most of the cooking (EVERY NIGHT) unless he wants to BBQ or pick up a pizza. He has his dishes he likes to cook for us as well. But I LOVE to cook and Im good at it. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We cook in our house every night. My husbands been doing most of the cooking here lately...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011