Two in one????

**Beware! TMI**
Okay here is the deal...1)I had my period on Dec 27th till Jan 3rd, 8 days, little longer than normal (usually only lasts 4-5 days)....2) Today (Jan 10th) started bleeding again, not light, not spotting......What is going on? We husband and I have been TTC for two years, and we had a m/c on Aug 6th. My periods have always been regular almost like clock work, so I am confused.....any help would be greatly appreciated.

kaceym08

Asked by kaceym08 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Every once in a blue moon you can get a weird cycle, but it wouldn't hurt to call the doctor and ask what might be going on, especially if the bleeding continues.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well I called my OB/Gyn and explained EVERYTHING that has been going on and she said, "keep an I eye on it and see what happens the rest of this month, it could be a hormonal imbalance in which case I would possibly have to take hormones for a while which could prevent us from conceiving for a few months, or I could be in the process of m/c again......" wonderful!
    kaceym08

Comment by kaceym08 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011