what do i do?

i am now 28 and i have extra post depo weight after i had my kids it was sp easy for me to loss the extra weight i just gained about 20 lbs in the last year or so i need it off what iam doing isnt woking i loss about 3 or 4 lbs then i gain back 5 i need help asap i am 57 and i weight when i checked this morning 179 lbs thats all fat i need it off i want my goal weight to be 155 lbs for my age and height somone help me ples

elle2hot4u

Asked by elle2hot4u at 11:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think the best fat burner is any kind of cardio. They sell lots of videos at department stores with great workouts. They are usually less than $20. I have on that is very easy to follow. Good luck to ya!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 11:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am using something that has really helped me pm me for info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Don't take anything for weight loss it a fast fix then it will go back on. Go to the gym workout eat less. I am doing it for a year now and it working.
    cloverlady2008

Answer by cloverlady2008 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• have you heard of almased - this is amazing stuff - all natural soy based weightloss product - i started it 4 weeks ago and LOVE it - i have lost 8 of the 10 lbs i have been trying to lose forever now i am thinking i want to lose more since it is coming off so easy.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If you're working out and not changing up your routine you've probably hit a plateau where you won't lose anymore, I have a workout and diet plan on my computer. PM me if you want it.
    jaimielea

Answer by jaimielea at 6:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008