Does CafeMom have an iPhone app???

Just wondering, and if not can we start some kind of group to get em working on one???

tcjsmomma

Asked by tcjsmomma at 3:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You know, I really thought they did but I was looking the other day and can't find one for the life of me. Maybe I was in a dream when I saw it several months ago. LOL
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Cafemom does not have an app but you can open it in safari and they have a mobile version. Right now you can check messages and post in groups, but there is nothing for answers as of yet. However, I still go to answers in the full version form and have no trouble responding or asking questions.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No, they do not. But if and when they do make one, they better make one for Android (mostly cause it is way better than iOS)! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can always go to the Cafemom Doscussion group and ask for it. I do not know if they have it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• They don't have an iphone app but you can add it to your home page so if you press that (like you would an app) it will take you straight to the CM mobile page.
    1) open up m.cafemom.com in safari
    2)press ther 3rd button along from the left, a little box with an arrow coming out of it.
    3) press "add to homescreen"

and hey-presto there ya go ;)
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thanks!!!!
    tcjsmomma

Comment by tcjsmomma (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011