Have you used.... ***Update*** *~*~*~*~UPDATE WITH PICTURE*~*~*~*~

the temporary hair dye from Garnier??? How did it work for you??? I want a new look but I dont like the idea of permanent hair color change lol!!! IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW LOL!!! It is sitting it has about 2 more min left!!! Im excited!

I LOVE IT!!! My hair is naturally brown and this is what it turned out like (I did black)

NessGuinness

Asked by NessGuinness at 3:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yup, lots. I'm not even sure what my real hair color is anymore!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't do a box color at all, look into getting it professionally done half the time the color on the box is not the color your going to get

Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I use Garnier permanent color and I love it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Last time I went to get my hair done by a professional She didn't leave it in long enough and then told me Oh well you will be able to see the color in the sun. WTF no I couldn't, I even went back and there was 'nothing' they could do about it. My hair looked exactly the freaking same.

So my husband is now my hair dyer XD. I use Garnier. I like it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I ALWAYS use box dyes. My hair won't hold color from a professional dye job, and when it does, it's always WAY off from what it was supposed to be. I like the temporary dye they make, and the color always came out really nice for me, but I prefer permanent most of the time. The best dye (for my hair,that I've found) is that really cheap Revlon dye, but it's permanent. I think there's another kind of temporary dye I used once, but I can't remember which one. Anyway, sorry to babble lol. I like Garnier's temporary dyes, but I'm not a fan of their permanents. They wash out of my hair just about as fast as the temporary.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You look great girl, hey if you can save the money by doing it yourself more power to you. most women have a lil hair dresser in them lol
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2011