Do you really have a BFF?

I don't...but if you do..how long have you known this person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've actually got 5 BFF's! We all know one another and have known each other for MANY years!

A----I met her when I was 5 she was 3, that's 47 yrs almost! Lived next door.

M----I met her when I was 7 and she was 5, so that's 42 years..lived behind me.

J-----I met her when we were both 12 so that's 49 years now!! ( She just turned 49, Im next! ) She lived across from me for MANY years.

S----Met her when we were both 7, so that's 42 years there..same school together

MA--Met her when she was a little baby actually, so that's 45 years of her life! I was 3 she was not even quite one yet and in diapers! I remember when she was not even walking yet!

That's great that some of you say your DH is your BFF! You don't hear about that much nowdays! Love that!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My husband is my current BFF...going on 14 years.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have known this BFF for 22 years. It is my DH. He will always Be my First BFF.hugging

Answer by louise2 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My DH, we've been BFF since we met 9 years ago.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I've had my BFF since I was 5 year old, I'm now 19. We are not attached at the hip, we are too similar and we fight like sisters if together too long, but I know I can count on her for anything, and the same the other way around.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i have several, but as my children grow and my time becomes more and more consumed by them, we don't talk/hang out as much as we were once able to. but one of them, i have known since i was 4 and we still talk on facebook now (20 years later).
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, I have one on here but she doesn't live close and no I don't have one in real life other then her
    Anonymous

• Nope, I have a couple of close friends, and then all of my other friends.
    pumpkins_mama

Answer by pumpkins_mama at 3:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes...but we don't see each other as much as we like now that we are busy. I've known her about 11 years. My sister and mom are also. I can tell them anything and hang out with them both all the time... but I assumed you meant non family. I also have several close friends...but not necessarily BFF worthy. lol
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, we have been friends for 8 years. She moved 1300 miles away and I was afraid our friendship would suffer but it hasn't. We still call each other several times a week and see each other when she comes to visit her family.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011