Ever worry about every little thing since you'v been pregnant all I do is worry is baby ok anyone else in the same boat?

Ever worry about every little thing since you'v been pregnant, all I do is worry is baby ok anyone else in the same boat? I'v had alot of bumps in the road so far High risk pregnancy so I tend to worry about the baby constantly I count down every single day week till she will be here cause i keep worring something may go wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds just like how I was!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think all mothers to be go through this, you are not alone.

Answer by older at 3:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I was like that too, then had my son and its been just as bad if not worse in the worry area.. although he's 3 now, I still worry over everything... sometimes to the obsessed point...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That's how I've been so far, I think it's normal. Carrying another human life inside of you is a scary thing, add in the emotions, hormones and the fact that this little person is a part of you and it's just a recipe for some amount of craziness. I had some hope that I might calm down a little as the pregnancy progressed but given the comments and the questions I'm thinking this is just going to be part of the whole pregnancy thing and that's fine. You'll be alright momma, it's normal and if anything it shows that you will be a great, caring and attentive mother!
    menko21

Answer by menko21 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yeah I am the same way you are this pregnancy only b/c this pregnancy I am high-risk. The best feeling in the world is feeling my baby kick so I have some peace she is still doing ok in there!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It's hard not to worry when you are pregnant because you always hope you are doing the right thing for your unborn baby.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, I was the same way. I was very high risk as I had a preterm labor/birth in the past at 22 weeks. I was on bedrest from 18-24 weeks and was afraid to push to even use the bathroom. My daughter was a little stinker too, because some days she wouldn't move at all. Scared me to death, so I rented a doppler so I could check her heartbeat whenever I she hadn't moved in a long time. In case you're interested, I rented it from http://www.heartbeatsathome.com/  It was great and worked perfectly.  They provide the gel also.  There is a website called http://www.sidelines.org/ which is for high-risk pregnancies and you can find a lot of support there.  Best wishes!

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It just means your a good mother in my opinion!!! I think all moms worry during pregnancy about their baby's well-being, but it's natural and normal; I'm 30 weeks I always wonder if my baby will be okay and I'm sure I'll worry about here after she comes out too...lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• And it will not stop after the baby is born. I cried every night worrying about sids, etc. It eventually get easier, but you never stop worrying.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I worry also! Im 41 and this will be my last they say im high risk just because of my age and if I dont feel any kind of flutters or movements I get really worried.
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011