EA Active 2

I'm wondering about people success with the program, Im bugging the crap out of my hunny to buy it because I don't have the time or money for the gym

tcjsmomma

Asked by tcjsmomma at 4:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• it's a good starting point, but won't be like going to a gym.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yeah its good to help you burn calories and help u stay active if you can't go to the gym. I have it and I incorporate weights with mine. My hubby is deployed and I have 4 kids so I can't just pick up and run to the gym. But I love it because it also keeps tracks of the calories I burned and measures my heart rate. But if you get it, make sure you get it off of Amazon. I got mine for 59.99 instead of 70 something like everyone else is asking.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have active (I)... I like it for days I can't make it to the gym.. My kids will do it with me (ages 9 and 6)... I like it for that reason as well..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Is it a video game thing?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Its fun! And easy!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I got a free copy of the program - THANKS CAFEMOM! But I haven't figured out how to work it yet. I couldn't get the arm band things to come on.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• never tried it...
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'm getting the kinect soon...and this is going to be one of the games I get...tried it out and it's awesome =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011