Did I miss something...did Sarah Palin shoot someone?

I understand some people do not like hunting. I am not a fan of it but its a reality in most parts of this country and just because it was on tv with her doesn't mean it never has been shown before. I have seen alot worse. so when did she shoot someone? how did this shooting in Ariz become a thing about Palin? please explain.

the only person responsible for this shooting is the one the pulled the trigger

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 4:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Question: How do you take one of the most shocking and horrendous murder sprees in modern news/times and make it even more disturbing?
    Answer: Allow some (sweet-a-kins, kerp, etc...) a soapbox for which to saturate Palin/Tea Party/etc images/text in association with any discussion about the ordeal~ By immediately pouncing on any discussion with hints of Palin/Tea Party~ in their mind~ it serves their partisan gain.. Sick isn't it?

Parish, I don't know anyone who is excusing Palin of anything... The facts are, Palin did NOTHING different than MANY dems have done and campaigned in their ads... BUT NOW??? It's Palin's and right wingers fault that an atheist, 9-11 truther, ocultist, anti-government freak who was off the charts crazy went ballistic and killed people??? Seriously?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
    Anonymous

• The Left is looking for someone to demonize.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I made moose meat chili last Friday... mmmmmmmmmmm good.....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• some moose...maybe a caribou

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• many are putting the blame on Palin because of her chart

http://saintpetersblog.com/2011/01/09/palin-scrubs-gun-sight-map-from-web-in-wake-of-arizona-shootings/

Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• During the campaign, Ms. Palin had put up a post "targeting" districts where she believed the incumbents should be voted out. The map had actual targets on the districts.

Gabrielle Giffords' district was among those targeted.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Just cause you have a gun doesn't mean your going to shoot somebody. I've shot a gun a million times and i've never hit anything except trees. Not even a beer can. :(

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• unsweet your are the most vile and hateful person on here you know why you posted the image of Palin. You are obsessed with the woman and I do think someone should look into that.
    Anonymous

• In an interview last year with MSNBC, Rep Giffords cited a map of electoral targets put out by former Alaska Republican Governor and prominent conservative Sarah Palin, each marked by the crosshairs of a rifle sight.

"When people do that, they've got to realize that there's consequences to that action," Giffords told MSNBC.

Consequences indeed.

--
    I actually didn't read that any left wingers said Palin pulled the trigger, we just asked for less rhetoric and common sense to be used. However the tea party movement and attacks on Gifford's office did not help the right wingers case. They're pulling out anything to give Palin an excuse, as usual.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011