Has your SO ever accidentally hurt you/Have you ever accidentally hurt him?

Like falling on you, swatting at a fly or something and smacking you, throwing open a door that you're on the other side of, etc. lol? Or have you hurt him before?

Today, I went to wake him up for work tonight and one of our cats hopped up on him, sneezed, and DH threw his arm out to knock the cat off the bed and NAILED me in the throat, full force, with his forearm. I'm still having trouble swallowing.

I hurt him all the time lol.I've smacked his crotch in excitement (aiming for his leg), stepped on his feet while he wasn't wearing shoes and I was in heels, etc. lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When one of us really really tired we usually crash the other one to pieces in the bed during sleeping. Blue and purple bruises, etc. But none of us remembers in the morning. I swear:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• In 2007 I had LASIK done. I had to sleep with plastic shields taped over my eyes for the first 5 nights. Then the first night I was able to take them off, my husband rolled over and punched me in the eye in his sleep! I completely flipped out, but I wasn't hurt and it didn't screw up my healing. Also, we take martial arts classes and I sometimes spar against him. One time I went in to round kick him, and he blocked HARD against my shin. My whole shin swelled up and turned purple. After that, I wore my shin guards like I'm supposed to!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Oh, and when my oldest was a toddler, he flopped down on my face and broke my nose!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes like the first month we were married my SO was jumping on our bed (at the time it was a air mattress), and he was jumping so hard I fell back he thought I had hit the hardwood floor little did he know I had hit the can of diet coke and actually bent the can how hard my head had hit it.

Also in that first month he was throwing up a trash bag from where he had cleaned our car it fell right on top of my head before I was able to move and knocked me to the ground.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• ouch!!! that sounds really painful! one time my ex's hard ass head hit me in the nose. i dont remember how, but it brought me to tears it hurt so bad.

recently with my husband, we were wrestling around and he accidentally elbowed me in the temple. THAT hurt, and for days! that same night, i accidentally backhanded him in the face. i think i was swatting for his shoulder, we were lying next to eachother, he turned and my hand hit his face. i felt sooo bad lol. we've had plenty of times where are rough-housing ends up hurting someone!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Owch! I've had the toddler nose break experience lol. It was my baby sister, though. I think I was 11 and she was 2 or 3 and she jumped (backwards) and landed on me and her head slammed into my nose. DD seems to always hit my ears for some reason, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• DH smacked me in the back of the head (intentionally, but I told him to lol) once a couple of years ago. We were in a store and he hit JUST the right spot, not even that hard, but he had to walk me out to the car because I couldn't see straight or walk well. I was dizzy and had a sore spot for almost a week. I couldn't even drive for like 4 days after that it was so bad. We're just dangerous people or something lol. Oh and he caused me to break a bone in my foot by knocking me off the bed right after we got married lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011