Weed Smokers

Do you think it's okay for mothers to smoke weed when there baby/kids are not around?

mommycoleyy88

Asked by mommycoleyy88 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• No.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My stance is not unless it is medically necessary. This is just my opinion.

Anonymous

• I think its a persons choice to live as they see fit. As long as the children are not in danger or being neglected, then they do as they choose.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• no. only because it is illegal. Taking part in a n illegal activity whether they are around or not is putting them at risk.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't see a problem with it at all.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• only becasue of the legality of it.
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 4:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I personally do not care what others do. As long as its kept private and isnt done in front of or around the kids.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I support medical marijuana. I used to be a weed smoker but havent been near it in a long time. I have a child. It is illegal. I'd be risking so much. To each their own. They know the risks whether or not their child(ren) are present.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No. I don't think you can be a good parent that way. What if there were some emergency with your kids, even if they're somewhere else? You likely wouldn't be clear headed enough to handle it.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 5:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Eh. I have an epileptic friend who smokes. I think part of the reason is out of boredom, because he is disabled and isn't allowed to drive so he's home all the time. Anyway, we're good friends and when I get some me time, I usually go there to hang out and just do nothing, but watch funny shows and play games. I occasionally take a hit and I see nothing wrong with it. I don't keep it in the house or even pay for it and I would never do it around her. I don't see the big deal, really. Now if someone is smoking all the time, or in their home or worse, in front of their kids--I think that's despicable.
    Anonymous