Moms in school (if you've already started classes this semester), how are things so far?

Today was my first day. We were on 2 hour delay, and we might not have class the rest of the week because of snow. It was so weird because all I had today was part 2 of my Psych class and it was QUIET! We only have like 20 people this time (last semester, in part 1, we had about 70). It was great! I could hear the instructor and because of the lack of noise, she was in a great mood, etc. Yay! I might actually like it this time lol. Now if I can just get the videos for my online classes to load.... Grrr.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in

• My classes started today... and I'm * embarrassingly* having to retake a course that I failed a couple of terms ago. So far, so good though... this instructor seems much more approachable than the last one that I had!
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 5:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Don't feel bad hun, I'm retaking Sociology. I took it in 2008 and missed the withdraw date and ended up failing because I couldn't make it to the college. Plus, I'm retaking Pre-Calc (for the THIRD time lol). I withdrew last time because I was pregnant and had to leave college, and the time before that I missed a ton and just couldn't focus and failed.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Stressed. I am reading 4 books right now for my 3 classes. One I have to finish by Jan.18 and submit my paper. My college never cancels class. NEVER. I wish they would though. We have 3 inches snow on the ground and I had to drive it in. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

Next question in
School Bullies - What can legally be done?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Healthy snacks?