___________ was the greatest book I've read.

I would have a really hard time picking one book lol. I think maybe 1984, Fahrenheit 451 or The Grapes of Wrath. I also loved To Kill a Mockingbird and The Color Purple. And about 200 more that I could list as being "great" lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I can't pick one above the others. Among my top five would be To Kill A Mockingbird, Of Mice and Men, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Catcher in the Rye, Anna Karenina.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I hope they serve beer in Hell by Tucker Max. LOL. Okay, probably not the best book Ive read but it was by far the funniest.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Freakonomics... by far the most interesting. I do love the classics too, though :oP
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 5:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Other than the Bible, I'd have to go with the Left Behind series. I love that they kept the same core characters through all of them, and told the story so well.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I also like that as one ended, the next one picked up exactly where the previous left off. I've read a few book series that didn't do that. Makes it easier to keep up with the pace. And, yeah, the movies were really good.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Jane Eyre is my very favorite! I could never tire of reading it.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Cat and Mouse and The Memory Keepers Daughter since it touched home....i have a son who was born with Down Syndrome.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Pillars of the Earth.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 5:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My two all-time favorites are "And Ladies of the Club..." by Helen Hooven Santmyer and "The Stand" by Stephen King. I've read them both many times over and get something new out of them each time.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Suzanne's Diary for Nickolas by James Patterson, still by far the most heart warming book I have ever read...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011