How do I get over this? What do you do when you lose a man who was a god in bed? adult content

Last week my "friend with benefits" ended things; I understand why he did it and I'm not angry with him for ending things in fact I saw him a couple days ago and it wasn't as hard to be around him as I thought it would be but the whole time in my head I was lonely because it was the first time I'd been around him where he wasn't cupping a feel, grabbing my ass, stealing kisses, and being a tease in general which only drove home the fact that I'll never feel his touch again and that's depressing. I miss the sex more than the friendship; he did amazing things with his hands and mouth and the rest of him was amazing as well but he was the only guy to ever get me off with just his fingers and I've never been so turned on just by him playing with my tits. I have other options for sex but I miss the things he did to me and I can't stop feeling lonely every time I think of how he touched me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Teach your new partner how to do all those amazing things. Just day "i'd really love you to...."
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 5:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Move on. Try finding a relationship that is as emotionally fulfilling as this one was sexually. FWB only works until one of the friends finds someone they can truly love. Forget this guy and find your true love.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Forget it and move on. Thats all you really can do. You will find another man who can satisfy you just like he did, but dont rush into things. GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't know...buy a toy!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 5:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• U must move on...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• try to seduce him again into a r/ship
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Train yourself a new one. It's not rocket science.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011