I am about to go through a rocky divorce and just had a baby boy in september and just moved to Florida where I don't know anyone. How do I deal?

Life has been exspecially hard lately with my soon to be ex husband cheating on me twice and also being away in Korea. Then having our baby and having him try to take him out of my arms and leave. Then i just moved to Florida and I don't know anyone here. I feel so alone and sad.... Its difficult

Katrina91508

Asked by Katrina91508 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Where is your closest family, maybe think of moving back to be around them. You have a very small baby and alot on your plate it would be good for you to have family around now. Is there a reason that you moved to florida and don't want to move?
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 11:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Try to go to your local church
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The only man you will love unconditionally the rest of your life is your son.I think finding a church you like is a great idea.Just focus on rasing your son to be a good man.and everything will work out in time.Love that baby.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008