Have you wondered about the progress of that woman I asked for thoughts and prayers for? YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!

GUESS WHAT? MIRACLES DO STILL HAPPEN!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

10 days ago I posted a journal about this woman who was in a coma from the fungas she was infected with? SHE'S AWAKE!! AND TALKING!! She's asking if she's ok and where her kids are!! THIS IS A TRUE MIRACLE!! She still needs lots of prayers as she now starts rehab and right now she has a slight fever so please please PLEASE continue prayers of complete healing for Jennifer!!

Thank you!! Our GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!

If you want, please visit my original call for prayers for Jennifer here: My previous journal.

If you'd like to see all the updates on Jen and all the messages from people all around the globe for hope and prayers, visit: Jennifer's CaringBridge website.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is great, I to believe that miracles can happen.

My DD got sick all of a sudden over the summer and ended up in a coma for 11 days, after waking up and being in the hospital and rehab for 2 months she came home on September 15th and did great for 16 weeks. She had a small set back around Thanksgiving and was in and out of the hospital for 3 weeks. Now she is doing much better and we pray everyday that it stays this way.

The doctors have no idea what happened to her or why she is getting sick, although I truly believe that everyone praying for her has helped her and I am thankful to everyone. For more of her story visit Jordi F Carepages Website.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Praise God! thanks for the update :) I will keep her in prayer for complete healing.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I believe it because I know how big God is! This is awesome! Yay God!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Cornflakegirl3

I am looking at your dd's website right now. I have 2 kids with seizure disorders, so I know a little about how frightening it is. I will add your little Jordi to my daily prayer list. God bless you and your whole family! Our God is AWESOME!! He loves to bestow miracles because He loves us and He loves for us to honor and praise Him for His greatness!!! God bless!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• that's very good news. i hope she continues to recover.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Still praying. I'm so glad the news is good.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That is great news! Thanks for the update.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Woot!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Prayers given to her, what a beatiful family-she knows they are waiting for her! God is Great!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That's wonderful, thanks for letting us know the good news!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 6:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011