Do you prefer "The Price is Right" with Bob Barker or Drew Carey? Why?

I grew up watching Bob Barker, and he will always be the host in my opinion. I was really against Drew taking over, but, after watching him for the last few years, I have to say, he has really taken it, filled Bob's very large shoes, and made the show his own, while still retaining the games, style, integrity,and feel of the original. He's actually really good at hosting, and is a lot of fun to watch.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I actually don't like him as much. I haven't watched in awhile but he just didn't seem enthusiastic enough for me. He also seemed kinda in a rush. JMO though. I'm glad you are enjoying it :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Bob! I love Bob lol. I just couldn't really get into after he left, and now we don;t have cable or anything, so I haven't watched it since right after Bob left.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I haven't watched The Price is Right since the 1970's. It was never a show that interested me. Bob was okay. I LOVED Family Feud with Richard Dawson tho.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Kerp, I gotta agree! I LOVED Richard Dawson. And, I also loved Match Game, with Gene Rayburn.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• oh yah! I love Match Game! It is on Game Show network every morning!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I don't like the show and never did. It just wasn't my thing.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Bob Barker
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2011