Isn't it amusing

how it's always the ones who send nasty pm's or follow people around and make obnoxious comments or start questions aimed at other users that then show up here complaining about how everyone else is so rude and picking on them or accuse other people of following them around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• sweeping

Anonymous

• honestly I don't know that it's so much amusing. I am a little miffed that people feel the need to be so abnoxiously hateful in the first place. I am really kind of tired of all the bashing and dramma dramma. I have enough without logging on to my only outlet for support and adult conversation. Ya know?
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 5:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Not amusing but very telling.
    Anonymous

• I don't know I don't pay that much attention. I've received a few nasty PMs but I just ignore them then and on here.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• it's not amusing. This section isn't for whining but that is all it seems to used for lately
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• What arePM's ?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• PM's or pm's --------- personal messages
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i would say it's childish..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:10 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I guess it's amusing; I know who to stay away from and not become "friends" with for sure!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It's pretty predictable, really.

Those who seek drama rarely have difficulty finding it, even if they have to create it in the first place.

The funny part is that they NEVER see their own part in it --it's always magically happening TO them, and they just don't see why. Now THAT is hilarious!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011