What were the first words your S/O or husband ever said to you?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 5:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We were both working as volunteers for a local charity. He had been in a small outer office when I first arrived, and was busily rushing out into the main room where I was sitting and working with a couple of other volunteers. He looked at me, stopped dead in his tracks, turned beet red, and said "Hi" -- pretty much in that order. Everyone teased him for weeks about it.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• first ting he said was Hey, you have the same hair cut as your boyfriend. We were in college and I was dating this guy he knew and I had my head shaved and so did my boyfriend.

Funny to think that 18 years later we are married and have 3 wonderful children. Guess he got over the shaved head, at the time he thought it was weird.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yellow!! Instead of yellow we meet online and that is how he answered the phone the first time we talked. Now when he calls I'll sometimes answer the phone PURPLE!!
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 5:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• "Yep," and "No," in response to me asking him if he was Josh's friend (a mutual friend of ours, we met in high school). I was in the band room looking for Josh, saw him, asked him that and if he knew where Josh was.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My first day in high school he walked past me in the hall and pointed into my face and said "You're hot" .... Lmao.... I convinced myself he wasnt talking to me though.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• His very first words to me.......

"Namaste........SatNam........Not sure which you would prefer so I'm trying both out"....... with a huge smile on his face........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He said hello can I buy you a drink? That was 26 and half years ago. We are married 24.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• while you're down there...............

back off ladies, he's all mine! lmao!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• "I need to make an appointment for my preoperative teaching" He had me at preoperative...Sigh.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Sheesh I d k that was 30 years ago.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011