What did you think when you first met your husband or S/O?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 5:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I thought that he was a man. It was like I'd never met a real man before in my life. He was handsome and well groomed, his appearance was polished and he smelled like the most amazing cologne. He was a gentleman and ever so mysterious. I remember we were walking down the street and there were some not so savory people approaching us from behind, on my side... without a word he simply positioned himself between me and any potential danger. We stayed out on that first date for almost eight hours :-) both with work in the early AM. He'd been my everything ever since. He's a great husband and a great father, now what I think of is how lucky I am.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 5:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I thought he was a loser lol
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 9:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I thought, he's pretty cute!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Damn he's huge.
    He was the biggest guy I ever dated and from the pics I saw, (we met online) he didn't look that big but he was very taller and muscular.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He's wearing his pajamas high and his turban tight..........and it looks *****good*********

I met him at a Holi celebration, he was one of the Bhangra dancers.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I liked what I saw, but didn't like he thought he was God gift to women, but he quickly became meek.

Answer by older at 5:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I was terrified of my husband when I met him....and just wanted to get away from him!!! We've been married 22 years!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My thoughts were .. " He is way too hot for her " Lol..... This was when I first seen him in high school. We never really talked but we both liked each other. Wound up hanging out with him one time at a mutual friends house and since then hes never really left, lol!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• that he had the most beautiful, expressive eyes I'd ever seen. Lively dark brown eyes with long, curly eyelashes.. I have yet to see another pair that even comes close :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He doesn't like like such a bad a**. He had quite the reputation. He is a big teddy bear.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011