What do YOU do when your SO is in a adult content

Really pissy mood and being a jerk about everything? Do you ignore it, avoid him, yell at him, etc.?

I mostly ignore him and avoid him until he gets over it. Not worth the fight that would occur if I acted like a bitch right back.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I take him in the other room and tell him to drop his attitude. It makes him laugh and his mood lifts because I do the exact same thing with the kids.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• When anyone is in a mood I do my best to give them their space. Thats what I need when Im in one. But if he/they start acting really rude to me or taking it out on me then Ill def say something. I usually offer dh a tissue and tell him to go to bed when he acts like that lol Not always the best approach but he does in turn leave me alone
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I ignore him but if he's yelling at the kids I tell him to get lost until he can calm down.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• When dh is being a dick, I ignore him. I talk to him only when and if I have to.
    augest1

Answer by augest1 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I ignore him, let him have his space and try to keep the kids quiet. But if it lasts too long I call him on it, especially if he yells at the kids.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Depends on my mood and why he's in a pissy mood. I think I've used all three of those approaches.
    Anonymous

• Ignore him, but if it gets out of hand i start yelling & then he usually calms down because he knows he's being an ass.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I usually tell him he needs to be alone or talk him through it - I will not let him affect me and our son when he's crabby.. we take our personal time outs and then talk about it when we are better
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• OOOhh this happened Saturday. I thought it was yesterday, but it was Saturday. We were out looking at houses. He made me cry. I told him to let me out, I'd call for a ride home and he said no. I told him to take me home, he said no. I felt trapped, which I hated. He yelled at me because no matter what I did, it wasn't fast enough, and was wrong. So I yelled back. I didn't talk much to him yesterday, I was still pissed. He was only an asshole cause he got too much sleep, and drank too much coffee.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I just leave him alone
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011