I hate my life..

I'm a 22 year old married woman of a three year old girl. I have a lying cheating husband and it's my fault for staying with him and eventually marrying him. It took a year for us to actually live together because he was to busy chasing skirts and living the military life. I was in school and I didn't have the best job but I was making enough money to keep me in school. After my husband cheated on and left me for some teenager(18) I've finally had enough and was gonna get that divorce. I contacted his superiors and was ready to move on. Then my husband got into a car accident trying to get to me and he swored he will only focus on myself and my child. Things were a lil bit rocky but I saw progress and we moved in together. Until last week, the woman contacted my husband. He didn't talk to her or anything but if I wasn't noisey eventually she would of messaged him and he would of repiled and the rest is history. Now I'm not thinking about suicide because no man or anything for that matter is worth killing yourself over but I just want out of this marriage. I know in my heart he's not gonna change. I also know he will not sign the papers because he "loves me so much". I just don't know.. Can somebody give me some advice? I'm tired of always crying sadness...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Get help ASAP

1-800-273-8255 Suicide help line
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• hugs

misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can get out regardless if he wants the divorce or not. He cant make you stay in a marriage. Leave him now and go stay with friends or family. Seek counseling ASAP. Talk to the superiors again and tell them he is still cheating on you. Get out of there now mama. You deserve better and no man should make you feel this way.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You can still force a divorce even if he refuses to sign. He can't keep you in a marriage you no longer want.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I'm sorry things are so hard. Military life can really make a huge impact on a marriage...trust me I know. IT sounds like you need to surround yourself with good friends and just sit back for a bit. You have no reason to rush to a decision or divorce. Sounds like you need to go out to a nice dinner or movie and get your mind off of the negative. I would love to talk with you, if you just need an ear, message me, we'll talk :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• seek advise from a person who is in a good relationship or has been through something like you! good luck! i havent been through something like this before even though i am in a good relationship!
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Look up the marriage laws in your state, you might not even need his signature to get out of the relationship, he is manipulating you!

Answer by older at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You need to get help and do it now, think of your daughter growing up without a mother. Who is she going to go to when she has questions about what she should do as a teenager
    shelly4442

Answer by shelly4442 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Focus on your daughter and get some help for yourself...You are a strong woman and you can get through this bad time. Best of luck and I will pray for you.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Thank you all for the advice! I'm feeling a little better
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011