OH MY!..... adult content

just looked at DD as she walked by her pants are starting to get that high water look...I JUST bought them in the fall GRRRRR! GROWTHSPIRTS! Getting expensive Good thing I have a friend that works for Carters and shares her discount and when they are having sales...I have to head there this weekend!
Anyone else with growth spirts now? where do you go for clothes?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 6:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• I shop a few thrift stores in my area where I'm familiar with the people and know that the quality is worth it. I have a large family and very tight budget and those growth spurts can kill ya if you're not careful!

Children's Place, Pennys, and Old Navy all have fantastic sales, too! I get some sale items at Target also :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 6:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I love childrensplace.com. I get huge deals.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• my son is 3 years old and already 4 foot tall. i know about growth spurts. i bought a whole bunch of pants and jeans two sizes larger and hemmed them and took them in myself and let it out whenever he grows. i only do this to quality pants not just whatever i can find though.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011