Did u ever...

Did u ever wrestle with a sibling or cousin or whatever? I used to wrestle with my brother when i was young and i started a boxing/self defense class recently and i totally got flashbacks of that when i was pounding a guys face in. thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• wow! pounding a guys face in??? out of anger?

Answer by older at 6:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I use to wrestle my siblings all the time. I may have been the smallest of them all and the only girl but I kicked ass.

I think the boxing is just bring up old memories, it means nothing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The class is totally out of fun and so was the wrestling with my bro. He's three years older that me and was always picking on my when we were younger so when we would wrestle it was a good way to try and kick his ass. to know avail most of the time though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My brother and I used to wrestle, or rather, I was forced to wrestle or face worse consequences. We broke a couch when he was trying to body slam me like he saw on tv.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• jeezus i can't type today.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I used to with friends. My sister was way too young and my cousins were in another state, and either too young or old. I was in a karate class that my dad taught for a few years, also, and that was great.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2011