Have you ever been in a real fight???

I mean like a real brawl where you were throwing punches? Did you win?

P.S. I don't quite know what catagory this would be in so I just said entertainment. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, punches don't get you anywhere but in trouble.

Answer by older at 6:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yes, in high school a girl attacked me from behind for no reason. (she heard rumors I talked about her when I didnt) She was pulling my hair and scratching me then I started to fight like a real person and she coward down and went and cried to the office. I didn't get in trouble though, only she did ;)

I always been in all out brawls with my brothers. I always came out the inner though :) My brothers dont know how to fight.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Umm.. I actually used to get in alot of fights back in my school days. Havent been in one in quite some time though.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Yeah, in high school the new girl-friend of my ex-fiancee asked her friend to "kick my ass". LOL, she wasn't up to taking me on. Well, I was not going to fight her, but she was waiting at my car on lunch break and would not let me leave. I had no beef with her and told her if Bridget wanted to kick my ass she should do it herself! She took a swing at me, so I defended myself. Anyway, it ended with both of us bleeding and me pinning her against my car. All the guys(and gals) that had gathered around were urging me to "slam the b*tches head", as I pinned her to my car. I let her go and she tried to take another swing at me, at which time I took her down to the ground and left her laying there and went to my friends house to clean up the blood and then went to lunch.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No, never . Its not something I would do.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No. I am a lover, not a fighter.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have a tendancy to black out when i get really mad and that tends to lead to bad things. The last two people I ever threw a punch at I almost killed one and the other I turned there left side black and blue and it was swollen for like 2 weeks..I think I broke there jaw but not sure.

SO i try to avoid it
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2011