Guilty pleasure?

Do you have a secret crush on a famous, or semi famous person as in a t.v. comercial that you know most women would think you are crazy for thinking they are hot? I secretly think the kid on free credit report comercials is kind of adorable.
And my girls think I am soooo gross but I think Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs is magically delicious!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I agree with Mike Rowe. He's on my top 5 list. Also Matt Iseman from Clean House. How can you not love a guy who goes to med school and then becomes a comedian AND is handy around the house!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh god my mom loves Mike Rowe. I make a gagging noise every time I go into the living room and he's on the TV xD

I like kind of generic guys, yanno like Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt and such. I guess the only person I can think of is Ewan McGregor =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh no! Am I in the same category as your mom now? :)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008