dropping???

okay, i dropped, and i just wanted to know if it is possible to drop and still not have the baby for atleast two months. with my first two pregnancys i dropped about two weeks before i deliverd and with my last one i dropped and didnt have the baby for about a month. but is it possible to not have the baby for two months because im not due until the end of dec. begining of jan. and i dont want him to come this early.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 11:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sure. As long as you aren't having any other signs of impending labor, no worries. I think, if I remember correctly, that it is common to drop earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yep, it's possible. He's (or she) is just getting comfy.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 11:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• how did u know wen ur babies droped??? wat did u feel?
    Anonymous

• drop you mean miscarriage or it drop down to the pelvis?
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah like the baby dropped down into the pelvic area. and to the other question, it is most noticable. and you can start to feel the pressure on you pelvic area and all that fun stuff. i know i have dropped because thisis my fourth preg. i have just never dropped so early and thats why i wanted to know if i was going to go into labor in like a month or if i could make it to full term.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008