just wondering....

How a man ( my ex husband - the father of my 3 kids) can have a fiance who doesn't work but yet can drive a 2009 big diesel truck and she can drive a 2010 chevy traverse, they can live in a HUGE house that they just built on 3 acres of land, how he can buy her desinger clothes, and nice jewelry.... BUT can't pay the $50/ week in child support ...

Maye it makes me a little jealous that they are buying those things, but honestly I just want to know WHY he can do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I would get the child support re-evaluated
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I too would take him back to court.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• have you taken him back to court, or notified the court of his non-payment?
    also, they may be buying these things on credit..it wouldn't be that unheard of.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Did she get an inheiritence or anything? Look into getting the CS re-eval'd. Sorry, I would be upset too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Maybe the fiance is sitting on a large amount of money and they are spending all her money instead of his and he just doesn't want to take the responsibility of CS.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 6:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I would drag his butt back to court with a lawyer and make him pay alot more! It sounds like this amount was what he said he would pay. It seems way too low!!! They r his kids too!!! Make him pay!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• You def need a new lawer and have to go back to court
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• He wont pay $50, i am afriad to spend money just to have them say he has to pay more when he wont.... b

but I KNOW for sure she doesnt have a dime to her name... we live in a very small town and her family is one of the trashiest in town... she was living in a trailor with her mom and 4 other people before they built this house ...

He has a VERY good job and I know he makes alot ( he started working there right before we got a divorce)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Well in my state if he refuse to pay they will garnish his pay checks, takes his drivers license, & when he files taxes that money would go to you. Like the other ladys stated take his ass back to court!ASAP
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Because his child and their well being isn't as important as his fancy life. Period.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2011