Some food ideas

This Saturday I am having a pampered chef patry. I am looking at having 20+ here. And everyone knows that you eat at a pampered chef party. But we just moved 3hours away here in June so my parents and my inlaws will be here. And I want to have enough food, But easy stuff since I will be busy with my out of town family. And normall what ever the lady is going to make is not going to be enough. So what else easy could I do? Any ideas
Thanks

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• How about some easy foods like chips and dips, or a meat and cheese tray? Even sandwiches that you've cut into triangles looks nice when on a tray. And it's easy!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sloppy Joe's are easy and feed an army. Or something seasonal like chili or a yummy soup
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2008