Does it ever kind of spook you when you do, say, a weekly tarot reading and one or more cards end up being dead on with what happens?

Example: I do a weekly spread each Sunday night, and I also do a card/cards of the day throughout the week. My weekly reading this week turned up a card (for Wednesday) that indicated possible monetary gain, possibly in the form of a new job. Today, I put in an application and was told to come back for an interview Wednesday. I'm used to there being small indicators with my readings, but never something THIS "in your face" lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• First off CONGRATS on the call back for an interview. It just shows you are in tune with your tarot. I get super excited when a reading has a great outcome that comes into fruition.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• The cards simply show what will happen if you do not alter your path. So, if you do your reading on Sunday and don't alter what you're doing or what you plan on doing then there is no reason the cards wouldn't accurately predict what's coming. And no, I don't find if spooky, it's just how it works.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No, I kinda take it for granted. When I read for people, it's not uncommon for me to have 5+ cards "hit" on a 10-card spread. My best reading I had 9 hits and a "maybe".
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 8:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• thats awesome! I love when that happens.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My cards do that allot.. but mainly for other people's readings.. I have turned 2 atheists onto tarot because of them. When I do a reading myself it tends to get more iffy.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 12:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2011