Is this normal? tmi

Im 14weeks prgnant and i urinate alot. Well it don't hurt or itch or burn when i pee but my urine is really stong smelling. And the bad thing is i'll be sitting on the couch and i'll be able to smell myself. Should i call my doctor or is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well the peeing is just going to get worse. what are you eating? That could be causing the smell.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 11:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I started to have a strong odor around that time as well. Drink more water. The urine smell could be a sign of dehydration. The vaginal odor is just hormones.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would drink more water this helps to dilute your urine. Also, your vagina might have stronger odors during pregnancy. If you have been to the doctors for the pregnancy they would have caught any infections during there check up.
    Anonymous

• when i was prego i had gotten dehydrated and had a uti, no pains or itching but it did have a smell but i didn't do anything about it and started having bad back cramps and had to go to the doc. Best bet if it stays persistent with the smell i would go to the doc about it.
    Heather_Missour

Answer by Heather_Missour at 12:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would drink more water and see if the smell id less, I also would call the dr. to ask just to be safe.
    Anonymous

• you should always call the doctor and go the them. they know more about pregnancy. i think it's okay, but just check in case. when your pregnant you pee a lot. i had that too.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008