leaking??? adult content

I'm so sick of leaking through my shirts! When I wake up in the morning my shirts are soaked and my blanket! Those pad things get so gross they like turn to gel when their wet and sometimes I dont notice I'v leaked in them and then they stink. Plus they make me super ichy. Is there anyway to stop from leaking and still nurse? I'v been making way to much milk lately and I dont know why. Its way more then my baby can drink. I feel like I'm always full and sore....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• It will level off. Until then skip the pads at night and sleep with a few towels under you. So much better.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Try pumping before bed and just before then. If you're over producing, your body will eventually start making the amount your baby needs. Just keep changing the pads frequently until your body gets the hint. It takes a while. I leaked for months,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My dds almost 5 month old and its getting worse, im like all of a sudden making a ton of milk and leaking like crazy, i leaked when she was a new born for the first few weeks, but then it stopped now its come back with revenge lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• lol I would talk to a lactionist then
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• ugh i guess lol, maybe I should just keep pumping and donate it ha.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Don''t pump unless you are trying to fill your freezer; this will increase your production.

Some women prefer using maxi-pads; I used cut up, old flannel sheets.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2011