Is it to early to take at test??

Hubby and I have been trying for about 6mths now, I've been off the shot for over a year. I'm not suppose to have my period till the 20th or 21st. But I've been feeling like I'm gonna throw up. Actually I did this morning drinking my protein shake. My appetite has been well I'm hungry but nothing sounds good and I've been craving things from my last pregnancy that haven't craved in a long time. Should I take a test or wait till i'm suppose to start and see what happens??

Heather_Missour

Asked by Heather_Missour at 11:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Just wait most test can't detext a preg. that early. you might be preg. and end up with a neg. test result because you took the test to early.
    Anonymous

• Way too early. You need to wait until at least the 15th, and even then you may not be far enough along to get a positive, so buy a 3-pack.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:54 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would wait until you miss your period. While you *might* be able to get a positive earlier why set yourself up for disappointment when it might just be too early. I always hate getting negatives!
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008