What are the best places to visit in Hawaii with kids?

What are some fun things to do in Hawaii with boys ages 8 and 5? I don't want to island hop so what is the best island to visit?

jeni2671

Asked by jeni2671 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Travel

•  I have found that Oahu is the BEST for families we every December.  GO to the Sea Life Park my family and I swam with dolphins,snorkeled with stingrays, and sharks that was the most fun I have ever had. http://www.hawaiiweb.com/oahu/activities/water_activities.htm 

The zoo, Aloha stadium,good cheap gifts, Ala Moana Mall,and don't forget the water park! We use a GPS that you can rent from a car rental and that is how we found dollar stores and secluded beaches. What I love the most is that you get the best of both worlds. One side can have a big city, but on the other side, like Waianae, it is totally peaceful. If you have a military connection, try going to Waianae and staying in the beach cottages or the Hale Koa Military hotel. If you like the city and some peace and quite, Oahu is for you and your family! 

alishak

Answer by alishak at 8:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Go to the big island, but be prepared in advance. Surf the internet for activities suited to kids ages 5-8.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 2:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2008