whenever my daughter gets hurt bad, she gasps for air so long that she ends up passing out for a couple seconds.... is this familiar to anyone? Docs say shes fine.

AvasMommy628

Asked by AvasMommy628 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like sh is being a drama queen. To me

Answer by louise2 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My BF kids does this. It is freaky. But I think that as they are getting older they have grown out of it...
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My sister was like that when she was little. She grew out of it. It is def a drama thing.
    EMTmom119

Answer by EMTmom119 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I baby sat a little girl that did that and it scared the crap out of me!!! It is all for drama and attention, but she grew out of it. The best thing to do is blow in her face and she will gasp for air, before getting the chance to pass out.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 1:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• LOL I did that to my mother all the time when I was a baby. The drs right she will be fine. I am lol.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 6:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• but its not like shes not getting her way`or anything like that, she gets hurt real bad.. this is the second time shes done it and both times she has hit her head pretty hard. once on the kitchen floor and this time on the metal frame of my bed.. i feel like its something else? maybe not?
    AvasMommy628

Answer by AvasMommy628 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008