court question........

if i decided to take someone to court and had to get a witness statement how would i go about it. i know haveing a statement notarised is best how would i go about that? do i need that person to go someweres write a statement and have them notirise it and then hand it to me for a court case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can take it to your local bank, i bank with usbank & they notarize papers for free
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Or try a tag agency.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is called an Affadavit. Not all r allowed in court. Can u bring the witness with u?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• really a bank? im gonna have to call my bank then lol. do u know if the witness would have to go down or could i just bring in the written statement? thank u by the way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• she has to work and i understand she has kids to feed and care for so i wouldnt ask her to take time off. i wish i could though lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No you do not need a witness i took my papers in sat down with my banker she notarized them & i was out of there it took less than 5 minutes
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2011