What did you do for your 10 yr wedding anniversary?

My husband and I have been together for 13 years and will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary this year

pinkdstangel

Asked by pinkdstangel at 7:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• considering its 4yrs away, and we didn't have a wedding (just the courthouse ceremony, no friends/family)..it might be nice to have a wedding. maybe.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• First we went out to dinner. then we went to the place we got married at and toasted each other at the time of ceremony was finishing. Then we just spent the evening being together. We couldn't do anything extravagant because I was nursing our youngest and he refused the bottle, so my mom was watching him for us.

Our plan was to go back to England, where we went on our honeymoon. Maybe we will go for 15 years, that is 2.5 years away.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is in a year and a half. I plan a child free get away. There will be lots of privacy and romance.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• We went out for dinner and my husband gave me a diamond eternity ring and an exact duplicate of my wedding bouquet, which I had pressed and framed.

We are planning to re-new our vows and take a second honeymoon for our 25th in 3 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011