does anyone know about The Lemon Law?

I have a 2004 nissan titan, LE 4x4 offraod package, completely stock. I have had nothing but problems out of this truck, I do not reccommend Nissan trucks to anyone!! Does anyone out there know anything about the lemon law specifications? We live in tennessee, and all i am finding is class action lawyers advertisements, and tell them your problems and they will tell you if you qualify for the lemon law. I would like to know the specs before i contact MY attny. anyone ever had to enact the lemon law before? thanks!!

MONHOLLENMOM

Asked by MONHOLLENMOM at 12:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think you only have a certain amount of time after you purchase the vehicle and its not very long....I want to say 90 days but I'm not positive.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I personally have not but I was always under the impression that it qualifies only for vehicles bought brand new. Your post didn't mention whether this truck was bought brand new or not. I would just call a lawyer and find out exactly what qualifies under the Lemon Law and if there's anything you can do about it. You have nothing to lose by asking.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My mom had a ford that was a lemon. She eventually ended up with a new one. But thats been a while ago and in Kansas. Have you googled it or went to ask.com?

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Check with your local motor vehicles department. They should be able to help you get started.
    Here are two links I found:

http://www.tennessee.gov/consumer/lemon.html
    http://www.lemonlawsusa.com/Tennessee.asp

Good luck. I've known two people here in California who successfully pushed for the dealers to buy their cars back.
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 2:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008