how do you return a product you used??

I bought wipes the other day their scented cool cucumber melon, I didn't think about it my daughter had alot of skin problems after she was born anything that touched her skin to long like other peoples clothes not washed in baby soap or laying on our bed anything made her skin red and bumpie, She's been lucky not to have diaper rash but now after these wipes her poor little butt is breaking out and all red, So how can you return the wipes to the store, I used like 5 of them already I've never returned items like this can you even return them after opening them ????

MonicaGreer21

Asked by MonicaGreer21 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think you can return them. You can contact the company, they might reimburse you or send a coupon for a new box of wipes, if you are lucky. Otherwise, just use them....on yourself, to wipe things up around the house... or give them to someone who can use them.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would call the store and ask for their return policy, but i doubt that they will return the item for you..Do you have any friends with kids you can give them too?.
    carolina0416

Answer by carolina0416 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Can't return once opened. Contact the manufacturer. They may give you a coupon for a free replacement pack.
    Anonymous

• I returned diapers that I bought at walmart ( I had the reciept) because they severly irritated my DD when I put them on her. I just went to CS and told them.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't know where you bought them, but I work at a grocery store, and we'll take back open product. Hell, we'll take back a half eaten pie because they "didn't like it". But is it really even worth all the hassle? Wipes are cheap....
    Anonymous

• As long as you didn't go to a specialty store with a pickier return policy, you can most likely return it. Target, Wal-Mart, grocery stores, etc. all accept returns. That's the way most companies find out how successful their products are, actually, so think of it as doing them a favor by letting them know that their product was not sensitive enough!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• what if i don't have the recipet ???
    Anonymous