WTF should I do???

My SO quit his job b/c they were goin to fire him if he went to OK to visit his brother. He had planned this trip over a month ago. He decided that while he was down there that he should look for a job and then we could move down there, yesterday he changed his mind and said he is just going to enjoy the trip and worry bout finding a job wen he gets back. So then i asked y doesn't he try to finish school he said now is not the time he'd rather make money than spend money tryin to go to school. I work 2 jobs go to school full time and I am tired as hell just like he is but damn we still got bills that need to be paid in the mean time. I mean i could take care of them by myself but i shouldnt have to. I asked to save a certain amount of $$$ every week so in case something happened we would be ok well he didnt so now we are screwed. I just feel lik so alone inthis siruation right now!!!! HELP!!!!

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 12:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Thanks for the comments. I wont find another man b/c I love him and he is very special to me.We are just going thru a rough spot. I done pay ALL the bills WE pay the bills. If need be I could afford to pay ALL the bills. He is a very loving person and takes great care of my Daughter as if she were his own. Thank you all for the comments delete your answer

jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• He sounds lazy to me and I wouldn't trust that his job would've fired him because he was going to OK to see his brother...all jobs have vacation time so he might have just quit just to quit. If he lets you have 2 jobs and take care of all the bills in my opinion he is not a man and wants you to take care of him...he doesn't want to go back to school because he doesn't want to spend money...well what is he doing right now in OK...spending money!!! If I were you I would seriously ask him what he plans on doing about money and your bills and if he doesn't have a plan then you need to tell him that he shouldn't come back in till he does because you can do bad all by yourself without having to take care of someone else...good luck and god bless!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• he is full of shit find a new man
    Anonymous

• You are not married yet.I divorced my ex husband for the same reasons.If you pay his bills, he will let you keep doing it.So unless he wants to be a grown up about this, kick him to the curb.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008