Good morning ladies! I'm looking for a way to work from home. Any suggestions?

katrinalynne

Asked by katrinalynne at 12:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work with ChaCha as an expeditor (I reword the incoming questions and send them to the people that answer the questions). I only make $.03 per question, but if I keep the window open the entire time I'm surfing the net, it's a nice easy way to make a few bucks here and there.

It's NOT a full-time job (or even a part-time job), though, as you can tell by how much I get paid. But like I said, I'm getting paid to do next to nothing =]

I'm sure there are lots of other people on here who have businesses and such, so with that, I'll wrap my sales pitch up haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Are you looking for a work-at-home job or a home-based business? If you are looking for a home-based business, I would love to share with you what I do. Feel free to send me a message.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 12:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I too would be willing to share with you how I make an extra income :o) PM me for more info. Best of luck to you.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I sell Avon, it only cosots $10.00 to start up and it's easy to do. If you have any questions let me know or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• There are sooo many opportunities out there. First decide if you want a job or a Hombe based business. They are differences between them. Read some of my post that I have on my page it will help you decide which is best for you. I run a business called Zrii the site is www.newlifenewliving.com I also ran into another opportunity while I was marketing online, its free and you get paid to social. Its just like myspace, cafemom ect. Except they pay you. Visit www.zenzuu.com/annafontanez If you have any questions let me know. I wish you the best!
    ZriiMama

Answer by ZriiMama at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Checkout my Work At Home Story at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• This a great way to make money from home. It has been working wonderful for me!

http://work4stayathomemoms.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008