Dealing with the disapointment of Aunt Flo?

We weren't trying but we werent preventing....kinda just letting fate take a hand....and after going through a week of pregnancy signs (well for me anyway) stupid aunt flo showed her ugly face today....hubby doesn't understand the hurt I'm feeling- isnt even being supportive about it just saying "common hon...we dont have the money no anyway blah blah blah" so I'm sorta left to deal with this dispointment alone.

I'm sad...and torn apart. I really wanted this to "just happen" for us- for me. I'll be 30 in August...my son 3 in June and I really didnt want a huge age gap...but it seems like likes good with just our son...and I miss his baby days and don't yet feel complete as a family yet...

What can I do? I can't stop the desire..or the heartache...

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 8:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Awww...sorry! Keep trying, it will happen! I'm really hoping to get aunt flo this month. I can hardly wait for her arrival! We messed up this month;(
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is hard man really do not have all that emotions that we do of feeling the baby within. I think you are doing what is best talking to a site full of women who have been there. Sometimes our husband forget that they need to be a little more sensitive . I had on again off again thoughts that I was pregnant then when I was like what ever God wants here I am pregnant with twins. Don't give up relax as much as possible and know that things will happen for you . I can't say don't get your hopes up but look at this as atime to get hubbie in order too LOL GOOD LUCK and remember practice makes perfect.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 8:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• it wasnt even hard the first time... we wanted it and it happened. so I figured it'd be a cinch..
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• That doesn't mean it won't be a cinch this time. My first took me 2 months, my 2nd took me 1 month, and this one took me 3 months. Stress can help in the prevention so you need to try and not think about it, and I know that is hard to do. I got pregnant the month I relaxed the trying with all my babies.

Good luck!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think you need to have a heart to heart with your man and explain it to him and also ask his side, hopefully he will come around
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2011