i dont think my day can get any worse>:o vent*

it all started this morning when i woke my daughters up to go to school
we had to wake up a hour earlier than usual because i had stupid ol" jury duty
well it just so happens that both of my daughters had a fever(Crazy right)idk how that happened because we've been in the house all weekend so i called my dad and asked him can the girls come over until i get out of court since hes been asking to spend time with them since the summer
he said yes and he told me that he had to be to work at 12 but jina(his wife)would watch them until i came to get them when i dropped them off i asked jina was she cool with watching them because if not i would have my neice come and get them when she got out of school i explained to her what time jury duty was over and what time i would be back and she told me she was ok with watching them
well i got to jury duty 7am-3:30 and my phone was in the car after i got out i checked my phone not 1,not 2,but 8 missed messages from Jina text and voice messages saying:when am i going to get the kids:she has something to do:she didn't sign up for this:next time i leave my kids with her be considerate:shes not a baby sitter .etc the messages got nastier and nastier so i rushed to get them and when i got there i asked her what was the problem and she said she had somewhere to be and i asked her why didn't she say that this morning and she goes off on me saying:im a grown Ass woman and i don't have to explain myself to another woman& if i don't want to watch your kids then i don't have to,i was too drained to even argue with her so i got in the car a drove off then my oldest daughter dad calls and tells me that tonight is his mothers birthday dinner and he wanted to know if he could get her,if this was any other day i would have said no because its a school night but i just didn't feel like arguing so i drove half an hour to meet up with him and drop her off
then omw back home my my bff texts me and tells me shes going to come over her and my god daughter
so when i get home i told my youngest daughter to go outside and play with the kids and she comes right back in and tell me they don't want to play with her so i tell her to wait until naye(my god daughter)comes over and then she can play with her well when my god daughter comes over they went upstairs to play on the play ground and the neighbors kid pushed my god daughter from the top of the slide and she fell on her arm my daughter then came in the house screaming talking about naye is hurt
when i got upstairs to my god daughter she was on the ground crying she had sand all in her hair and she told me she couldn't move her arm so we called the ambulance and after they got there my bff rode in the ambulance with naye and me and my daughter followed the ambulance in my bffs car well on my way down the stairs to the car i see the girl who pushed her and shes standing at the top of the stairs with her mother and i told her mother that she pushed my god daughter and the neighbor asked :Well what did she do to my daughter?then she says i teach my daughter to defend herself so she probably had a good reason for pushing her",and then her daughter starts cursing me out while i was walking down the stairs with her mother standing right there!it was unbelievable that she could just talk like that in front of her mother im grown and i don't even curse in front of my mother
if my god daughter wasn't on her way to the hospital i would of went back up them stairs and whooped her ass and her mothers ass omg!!
now im in the waiting room and were just waiting on the x ray results>:o
my day couldn't get any worse>:o!!
vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Wow! Hope your day gets better. And your goddaughter's arm heals well.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• WOW...you had a really bad day...I'm sorry, I hope everything turns out ok. If you can, get something tasty to eat, get some good sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be much better.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I hope your day gets better. I hope she is ok. Try to get a good night sleep. "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• just remember tomorrow is another day... i hope it gets better.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• hope your day gets better God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:40 PM on May. 11, 2011