HELP!!!! (Poseted somewhwere else)

My SO quit his job b/c they were goin to fire him if he went to OK to visit his brother. He had planned this trip over a month ago. He decided that while he was down there that he should look for a job and then we could move down there, yesterday he changed his mind and said he is just going to enjoy the trip and worry bout finding a job wen he gets back. So then i asked y doesn't he try to finish school he said now is not the time he'd rather make money than spend money tryin to go to school. I work 2 jobs go to school full time and I am tired as hell just like he is but damn we still got bills that need to be paid in the mean time. I mean i could take care of them by myself but i shouldnt have to. I asked to save a certain amount of $$$ every week so in case something happened we would be ok well he didnt so now we are screwed. I just feel lik so alone inthis siruation right now!!!! HELP!!!!

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 12:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ug!! I'm sorry to hear that. Much respect to you girl for holding it down!! 2 jobs and going to school, that is determination! Right now my husband and I run a homebased business from home, you can visit the site www.newlifenewliving.com- We also ran into another opportunity that is completly free and pays you. Its like myspace, cafemom like anyother social network but it pays you, when you have your friends sign up. While he's at home searchin this can be just another opportunity that can help you through these rough times. Determination is the key, he needs to find his inspiration. Best wishes!

Anna
    ZriiMama

Answer by ZriiMama at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• my hubbys job is hiring if he needs a job. we live in co
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If that was my hubby I would be pissed, to quit a job for not a good reason in todays economy is fukin nuts. I have a friend with a hubby that ever since they have been together she has always pulled in more money and when things were bad she would always get the second job. If you make it easy for him to do things like this there will always be a problem. Don't allow him to slack, Don't allow him to lean on you entirely. I would make my hubby try and get his job back and screw the vaca, And if that didn't work I would make him job hunt everyday, by hittng the pavement not sitting on the internet. I feel for you I hope that he finds a job.
    Anonymous

• Checkout my Work At Home Story at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Please have your husband and you visit my profile and contact me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Thanks for the comments. I wont find another man b/c I love him and he is very special to me.We are just going thru a rough spot. I done pay ALL the bills WE pay the bills. If need be I could afford to pay ALL the bills. He is a very loving person and takes great care of my Daughter as if she were his own. Thank you all for the comments
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008