Welbutrin in men

My hubby's doctor is thinking about switching him from Prozac to Welbutrin because, while the Prozac works well, it is causing some undesirable side effects. Has anyone's DH/SO been on Welbutrin? What were the side effects?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

• low sex drive was the reason DH wanted off of it
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• My husband took it and liked it. He used it to quit smoking. Worked like a charm. He did not have any decrease in his sex drive though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• im on it now..the thing for me is that-the constipation. so u gota kinda take stool softner or laxitive. i couldnt poop for days-and i felt terrible. the upside is that it gave me energy i needed-but u have to take it everyday-SORRY FOR THE TMI
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Aren't there commericals against Welburtin and class action suites. I take Lexapro and it works great.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011