all i know is that potty training is not easy.... lol

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 8:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope and takes the patience of Job! Try to keep it fun and remember that you are trying to teach a child what you want them to do not what they want to do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Really? All I did was hang around and wait for my kids to figure it out. Ta da. End of effort on my part, 100% within the control of the person in control of the bladder/bowel in the first place, and I didn't even have to buy an M&M.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• oh come on. we made tinkle songs and alot of games. however doing my dd's potty training is rough. oh man its hard. ds wasnt hard at all
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• potty training is the crappiest job we moms have....Its not easy at all. I hate it
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I have a great idea! Let the men teach the boys and the mom's teach the girls. Or send them outside to pee on a tree like my Husband learned from his dad! Or you can let them run bare bottom and buy your own Wet Vac! In the long run, Wet Vac's are cheaper than dipers! LOL So many choices these days! LOL I just remember, a friend brough a book home from the library about Going Potty. She read the story with her daughter and she went in to the bathroom to do what the book said because she wanted to be a big girl!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 9:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Just dont rush them they will go when they are ready and these days they are 3 before they are trained
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011