Pregnant and Eating Disorder?

im 22 and have a eatting disorder, they tell me im bulimic. About in August 2010, i was 8 weeks pregnant when i went in for an ultrasound and had no fetal heartbeat and i misscarried. can being bulimic cause fetal death or miscarriage?

Yesterday i recently discovered that i am almost 5 weeks pregnant. can what happen to me before what happen again???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don;t know if it can cause a miscarriage or not but if you are pregnant you NEED to eat. Carrying a baby takes so much energy. You need to speak to your ob about this at your first appt. You need help and support.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• YEA I KNOW. I HAVE A APPT SOON AND I REALLY HOPE MY BABY IS OK
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I hope so to. :0) Have you been working on recovery since your last pregnancy? I understand it can be very hard to overcome but I hope you have found peace with yourself for your sake and your child. You are in my thoughts.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• THANX
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• When I had my miscarraige, I was told that miscarriages are VERY common. Don't beat yourself up over your prior pregnancy. And just because you have had one before, doesn't mean you will again. Hang in there. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• TitusMom7: Thanx im juss scared.. juss dont wanna lose this one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• To be honest yes it can cause it because in order to have proper hormone control you need a healthy weight, and your disorder is very hard on your organs including your uterus, I suggest you get treatment for it to be sure you can carry a healthy pregnancy
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2011