i need alot of help

me and my hubby to be ar having a lot of problems mainly it my mouth i am letting my past relationships grt in the way of what a good man i have in milton i love milt but most times i am so focused on him leaving me thats not good i have an problem i have a very bad temper he is putting up with a lot from me . let me explain more into detail i have two children 7 and 3 he has taken the role as there father to the fullilest they call him dad they do thing as an family he loves them and me what do i do i need help wuth the mental problem that i have does any one have some answers

elle2hot4u

Asked by elle2hot4u at 12:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• try contaction your local health and human services. they maybe to help you with your problem either free or based off your income
    RyansMommy7507

Answer by RyansMommy7507 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You have got to let go of your past or you are gonna lose this good man...you can not punish him for things other men did and if you can't let it go then you are not ready to be in a relationship...you need to get counseling because believe me no man wants to be treated bad by a women with baggage (past issues) and eventually he will leave! Pray about it and ask god for help....Good luck and god bless...
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I hold on to the past too.I suppose it started with me having a lousy father.That being said, if he is a good dad to your kids, try to work it out.And if you have to go talk to a counselor.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Therapy and medication.... Thats what worked for me.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2008