Does those easy tone up sneakers really work?

There suppost to help your butt etc. If u have them can u tell if they work or not. I'm thinking about buying them...Thank's! : )

midnightstar21

Asked by midnightstar21 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Health

Level 1 (-50 Credits)
  • A friend of mine has the Skechers and swears that they work.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I read a review that said they are no different than regular shoes.....

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I guess the thing is that they are shoes and cannot do the work for you... you still have to get out there and do the exercise yourself. Walking is excellent exercise and this will only help to tone muscles. You don't have to have the shoes because walking will tone those areas in itself... I think it's just an extra little push to help you out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I bought the ones that wal mart sells for $20 from Danskin. They seem to be working for me but I am also very active at work. I work with 18 month to 26 month old children all day so maybe its being pregnant and chasing kids all day thats making me sore.
    mrssmitley1210

Answer by mrssmitley1210 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I bought the champion version and I LOVE them!
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have LA Gear sneakers that have these half-circle bumps on the bottom. The day after using them I could feel it in my calves and I was better able to do yoga poses that required standing on one leg (not with sneakers;o)
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 7:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have a pair and they're no different than my Champions which cost the same price. I like my Champions better as they are more cushioner and have more bounce. But both in the long run do the same and get me out to where I want to go everyday and strengthen my body tone.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i bought a pair last year. they seemed great for a few days but i noticed my right knee was hurting more than usual. i stopped using them and my knee felt better. guess they're not for people with arthrits of the knee.
    nanaben7

Answer by nanaben7 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have the ones made my sketchers they do help
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 12:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• no. but they make a shorty a little taller.
    insomnia

Answer by insomnia at 7:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011