5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CRAMPING

I RECENTLY DISCOVERED I WAS PREGNANT AND I RECENTLY BEGAN EXPERIENCING CRAMPING.. IS THAT NORMAL.. ITS NOT SEVERE, IT COMES AND GOES..

bolivian_mami

Asked by bolivian_mami at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had this in the beginnin of this pregnancy, i just thought that my period was going to be late. I had been under a great deal of stress. Not to worry, everything is fine as long as you are not bleeding with the cramping.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• it's not going to go away every time that baby grows you feel it... it's complitely normal
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It may be just the uterus stretching to make room for the baby, but if the cramping gets worse and you have any sort of bleeding you should go to the nearest ER or call your Dr. In the first 12 weeks is the scariest weeks..thats when you are at greater chance for a miscarriage. Good luck !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It is pretty normal for mild cramping as long as there is no bright red spotting/bleeding.

I see you are new here so I wanted to let you know that all caps is considered shouting! congrats on the pregnancy. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• But Mommie: thanx and yea im new here.. Sorry...

Amberlovesher3: Thanx yea the first 3 months are the scariest..

Soon2bmmy: thanx

Lynnsae: thanx
    bolivian_mami

Comment by bolivian_mami (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• i had some cramping with my first pregnancy and my second i miscarried my first so when it happened with my second i was doubly concerned. i now have a beautiful baby girl. cramping is normal its just your body stretching to make room for that lil bundle growing inside you. as long as you are not spotting or bleeding theres usually nothing to worry about
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• It can be normal as long as there is no bleeding you are fine good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I done the same thing and was scared to death, I thought I was having a tubal. But i went to the Dr. and they gave me an ultrasound and I had a cyst. They said that you can get a cyst in the ovary that you ovulated from. It eventually went away. Don't worry unless you start bleeding bright red blood!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 12:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yep normal and it will get worse and worse and all over the bigger u get im 15 weeks and i still get a bit or cramps but mainly the baby
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011